Saturday, September 1, 2012

School Begins


We love Concordia!  Everyone has been so nice and welcoming.  Orientation was helpful and I have a great class.  Only 15 second graders!  They are all very sweet and I can already tell this will be one of my favorite years.  The school is wonderful, anything we need for our class, we can get.  I am excited about Adrian getting to come to such a great school (in a few years).  Gaylon is loving his class too.  We have been able to start using a lot of what we learned this summer at Columbia Teacher's College into our classes and the students love it. 


My classroom

Reading Workshop

Snack and Recess time!


Technology

Great classroom library- over 600 books!

Book shopping in Reader's Workshop

Writer's Workshop

Mr. A's 6th Grade Classroom


Concordia's Elementary School

No comments:

Post a Comment